Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Wow, it's been a while since I posted but that is because I have been so busy!

Fundraising is such a time consuming project, but it must be done in order to bring LilyBeth home. So, I'm happy to report that my second fundraising effort is almost ready. It's a cookbook; not just any cookbook though. This is a cookbook of Mike's cooking and some of our favorite recipes from friends and family. It's called:

She Married Me for My Cooking!

They are printed on heavy paper and bound with a spiral spine for easy use. We are asking for donations starting at $5 for each copy. All proceeds go toward bringing home LilyBeth Ward. As you all know international adoption is expensive! The fees are necessary for paperwork processing, orphan care, flights, hotel, more fees for the child's paperwork, homestudy expenses, and meals in country. Please help bring this little girl home! I will keep a fundraising meter on the blog to show everyone how we are doing towards our goal.

Thanks.
Sharon and Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment