Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's looking like July

Our agency updated me with some dates: Our Article 5 is scheduled to be picked up on May 24th. Then it's a few days to get it to CCCWA (formerly CCAA). Once there it takes about 4 weeks for TA. That puts our estimated TA at June 24th. That's too late for the June travel group, but so early for the July travel group. We would wait 5 weeks to travel for July.

Now, there's a slim chance (very slim) that our TA could come in before June 13th. That would mean the CCCWA would have to process it in 2 1/2 weeks. If that happens, we would travel at the end of June. (* I can't believe I'm even talking about our TA! It's been such a crazy journey and now we're almost there!)

I'm still freaking out about how we will manage child care for our other children while I'm in China, but I know God is SO good and everything will be in place by the time I travel. Until then we have a very busy month. Thomas and Grace have a dance recital this weekend, we go to New York to visit Mike's family next weekend, the following weekend I go up north for a legal seminar, and then I have a few weekends off to pack and get LilyBeth's room organized.

And I just "met" another mom who is traveling in July to adopt TWO boys from China!

Please keep praying that the IRS will come through with our refund soon so we can purchase our tickets to China when the time is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment