Monday, May 23, 2011

Tomorrow

In less than 24 hours our Article 5 is scheduled to be picked up and delivered to CCCWA! Then we receive the last document that will put me on a plane to Beijing. I'm excited, and nervous, and a little crazy. I have no idea how long it will take for the TA to be issued, and no idea when our consulate appointment will be scheduled, and no idea where the money will come from, but I know that God is in control and I am not.

Until then I have requested some updated photos of LilyBeth from our agency. I have been requesting photos from them and from the care package people, but have had no luck so far. It's really disheartening since our only photos are from March 2010! I know I will get to see her in person in a month or two, but it would be nice if I could pick her out of a lineup! Oh well, maybe we will be the only family getting their baby that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment