Sunday, June 19, 2011

Tea Party Hat




As I pack for our trip to China, I am also working on planning a Victorian Tea Party for our church. It is so much fun! I am disappointed that I won't be here this year, but I'm happy that Gracie can go without me. She will have a "big sister" take her.

So, she and I grabbed our glue guns, and a bunch of silk flowers and went to town. Above is my creations. It's WAY too big for me, but hilarious anyway.

Our 14 days in China are scheduled to be very chaotic. We get in Thursday night, get LilyBeth Friday morning, visit New Day Friday afternoon. We have the weekend off--sort of--church on Sunday. Monday is the adoption, and then sight-seeing for three days. Friday we pick up a her passport and head to GZ! 6 days in GZ and then home in time for her 2nd birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment