Friday, June 17, 2011

Wow! It's only a week away!

We meet our daughter in 7 days! I can't believe it has already been a week since we got TA--where did the time go? Oh yeah, planning and prepping for travel.

I have most of our stuff packed (except for my clothes), donations set aside, plane tickets purchased, and hotels reserved. Our daily itinerary looks good--busy but good--and we are only 5 days from getting on a plane!

I will miss my kids so much, too much according to Mike. I'm praying that they will all be safe while I'm gone. I trust the sitters and definitely my husband, but I will miss them and worry nonetheless. Well, it can't be helped. I have to go to China to bring our daughter home. I wish I didn't have to travel, but Mike can't.

Anyway, I am so HAPPY to be meeting our daughter so soon. We have had her photo on our refrigerator since November--7 months ago. But soon, she will be in my arms and then home with her brothers and sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment